tiistai 29. marraskuuta 2016

A day late a dollar short

Receiving a weekly salary is good for the soul. You can keep buying things you don't really need without feeling guilty about it. Yesterday I bought nail polish and body lotion. Today I bought expensive blueberries and kimchi and my conscious is quiet for once. Without income I would have felt guilty as hell for such unsustainable use of savings.

In the weekend I must go and buy myself a new sports bra and gym pants because the ones I had met a strange faith. I folded them on my bed in the evening, so that in the morning I just need to jump into them and run for the bus. However, it seems that I slept a bit restlessly and kicked them off the bed. You'd assume they fell to the floor but you'd assume wrong. As it happens, we don't have much empty floor space, having 8 suitcases in the room. So I guess my clothes fell to my roommate's suitcase. By the time when I woke up he had already checked out, probably on his flight back to Korea, my clothes travelling safely inside his luggage. Hopefully the poor guy doesn't have a girlfriend waiting. Another woman's sweaty sports bra is not the kind of souvenir any of us wants to reveice. PS it seems a bit unfair that my clothes got to go to Korea but I'm stuck here in Australia.


Well then, it gives me the perfect excuse to go to the city. Unfortunately I like using money. (The Earth doesn't really like my spending, though.) Earning your own money and being able to decide how to use it is one of the best feelings imaginable. Knowing that your account balance increases every week instead of decreasing is quite cool, too. I doubt if I'll ever be able to recover my initial investment on this trip but at least I'm not running out of money all the time. That's all for this week. I have 8 hours a day to pla interesting, addictive blog posts and this is all I'm capable of. It's not good to appear too absent minded at work, they might thing I'm a bit retarded or a bit high.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti