sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2018

Weekend photos

This time I'll just upload some photos. I went hiking in Divoka Sarka and to see cherry blossoms. Nothing I can write about a lot, so it's mostly pics this time.

Luckily I was a good Finn and went to see the cherries one day earlier than the official cherry blossom viewing. I guess some of the blossoms are already gone today and the weather was nicer yesterday, too.


There is a small hill around Petrinske Sady and on top of the hill there is a fake Eiffel tower. The tower is taller than the real Eiffel if you count the hill, too.

This is Divoka Sarka, it's a huge nature reserve near Prague 6, reaching all the way to the airport. Basically I could have walked home from there had I only known which way to go.

This plant is blooming now, no idea what it is. Tell me, the ones who have the knowledge.

There are also these violet and white flowers, don't know what they are either. I saw people picking some green leaves that looked suspiciously similar to lilies of the valley. Full bags of those leaves left the forest. I hope they were not lilies of the valley and if they were, I hope they will not end up in someone's soup.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti