sunnuntai 23. huhtikuuta 2017

Thoughts

I haven't been posting anything lately. It's been shit busy at work, half of the normal crew is on holidays and the lady who was supposed to cover for the holidays decided to resign after the first week with us. Another thing is that I want to meet my friends and walk around the city while I am still here, because the last week here starts today. My mood is a bit melancholic,even though a part of me already welcomes and misses a change. New adventures are about to begin. Slowly but surely I've been planning my trip around Asia. In Vietnam I'd like to go on a cruise on Mekong River, in Singapore there is a Haw Par Villa Park, introducing Chinese folklore and mythology. I absolutely want to go there.
I will miss the city
Here in Sydney I have been planning to visit Sydney Tower but never made it as far as actually booking the ticket. So, if, fr example, there is a Bangkok Tower, I will probably go there. Actually it is nice that I didn't hurry and do everything here in Sydney, now there are so many things to look forward to doing in Asia. And in Asia all those experiences cost a fraction of their price in Australia. OK, now I will need to get ready for lunch. I try to write a bit more later on.

On the other hand, I will not miss these prices




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti