sunnuntai 5. helmikuuta 2017

Coogee to Bondi Walk

I feel lazy today, so this is going to be a photo post. I walked from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach via this morning, enjoy the view with me. Actually, I wasn't really in the mood for an outdoors  adventure but decided to go ahead anyway. I was feeling cranky and irritable until I reached the cemetery. That's when I felt my spirits lift. The coastal walkway is really beautiful indeed, there's no denying that but in my recent shitty mood it's difficult to enjoy anything. But that's enough of spoiling your Sunday with my mood swings, let's just upload the pictures and move on.
Coogee Beach 
 The walk is about 6 kilometers, and today was quite warm. At some point I started to doubt my sanity. Why didn't I wait for the fall and cooler weather? Don't know. No sunburns, though.



Probably this is Gordon Bay 

Silent. calm cemeteries, the best sight-seeing spots 
 "In loving memory of my beloved husband", my ass. Florence must have been relieved to learn that the lying, cheating son of a bitch for a husband finally had the decency to die but that's hardly something that can be written on a tombstone..


Tamarama


Tamarama Beach


The view from Tamarama Beach 

Cemetery near Bronte Beach 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti