sunnuntai 9. elokuuta 2015

Travel depression

A new job in Ireland is waiting but suddenly I didn't feel like going anymore. I got back to Finland and my original plan was to have a t least a 3 weeks holiday. Too bad it turned out to be only 5 days holiday. Maybe that's the source of my lack of enthusiasm towards the trip to Ireland. Or maybe I'm getting old and it's starting to sound more appealing to have a nice little apartment where I'm going to live longer than 1 year.
Missing these landscapes
Anyway, I left Finland once again and started my too long a journey to Ireland. A trip including a 9 hours transfer at Heathrow is a nice but maybe not professional way to test if someone is quite right in the head. After 4 hours of waiting I started to randomly laugh at stupid things and had to come to the sad conclusion that I'm not right in the head.

Plane spotting at Heathrow terminal 2
I got to know terminal 2 so well that I could write a Lonely Planet guide about it. What a relief it was when the flight departed around 6 o'clock in the evening. I was even too tired to be afraid of flying. Even better, the drive to the hotel only took 10 minutes and the hotel room has a bathtub.. Now I'm happy I'm here in Ireland :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti