tiistai 19. elokuuta 2014

Devil's Haircut

Dear reader,

Did you ever wake up with the sinking feeling that your bad hair day is not a day anymore. It's a week. Two weeks. A month. You name it. Well, I did wake up with this feeling a month ago. And after that I've been considering a visit to hairdresser's. I was hesitating for such a long time because I wasn't sure if I could find a hairdresser who'd speak English (or Finnish, haha).

Anyways, after suffering the enormous pains of the bad hair purgatory for the better part of the summer, I finally decided to take action in oder to look less like something the cat dragged in. Well, of course it turned out that the hairdresser didn't speak much English (and if you try very hard I'm sure you can make an educated guess about her Finnish skills :) but you see, I was desperate. So, equipping myself with detailed photos of the desired result, I decided to take the risk.

Come to think of it, you can never be 100% sure that someone has understood what you've explained, even if you happen to have a common language. At least I've often heard people complain that their hairdresser/cosmetologist/doctor didn't quite get it and they were not satisfied with the result. You can't force other people to see your vision. And they can't read your mind (which is a fact to be happy about, really).

As it turns out after the scary visit is over, I couldn't be more satisfied with the result. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. And it was definitely worth the 149 zlotys I invested in this. :)))) All is well when the hair is well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti