torstai 1. kesäkuuta 2017

And then what?

The year in Australia is over and I'm feeling empty and hopeless. I don't have a job, I don't have an apartment, actually there's nothing in my life at the moment. Except a little money from Australia :) Usually I enjoy visiting my home but this time I don't have any plans for the future so I cannot fully enjoy my stay here. What if my stay here will be too long? Australia was my ultimate plan, I always thought a year is long enough to figure out what I'd like to do with the rest of my life, I was sure something would appear, there would be something just for me. Well, that's the one and the only time I've been thinking positive in life and look what happened. There was nothing for me and nothing appeared.
Autumn in Finland 

Back to the blog then. I don't have a clear plan for this blog, I don't have a clear plan for anything. I was thinking of writing about Finland only in English (because Finnish people are supposed to know these things about their country). Then all the warm and fussy feelings towards Finland disappeared somewhere between Bangkok and Helsinki, at the airport I was only feeling anxious and depressed. But I think I will follow this plan A. If I have more than two readers for those posts, I will keep writing about Finland while I'm still here, planning for the next step.

PS: It was snowing today :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti